AMI Primary (3-6) Orientation Certificate
An introductory training designed to give you a functional understanding of the Montessori philosophy. This course is ideal for any adult who is curious about Montessori education and the rationale that underpins the philosophy. This includes parents, caregivers, scholars of education / child development, along with adults who wish to be assistants in a Montessori classroom. This course is offered entirely online.
In taking this course, you will:
- Cover the aspects of this foundational developmental stage and get insight into how one can best support the development of the child
- Be introduced to the idea of observation of children with a scientific eye in any environment
- Be given some practical tips on how to engage children in this age group through simple yet effective methods
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Reliable internet connection*
*Limited laptop and/or internet support available at the training centre per request.